At the Infant Jesus Church, the only one of that name in the Czech Republic, was built by architect Mathias Kondel in 1746 and extended family Perner bell in 1807. The church was also their family tomb. In autumn 2014 the choir returned Ježíškův restored organ. Permanent decoration is also Lábkův Pošumavský crib. All proceeds from the event are donated to the church the next renewal.